Your personal data will be used by the Seller for the sole purpose of this webite. The data you send will be used to process the order (accessing the order, confirmation, invoicing, delivery), for promotions and periodic newsletters if you have agreed to subscribe to the newsletter, etc.
The Seller undertakes not to make public or sell the databases containing information about your personal data except for legal issues at the request of competent authorities.
Arco Expert SRL is registered as a personal data controller at the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (http://www.dataprotection.ro/) with the registration number 29847.
SC ARCO EXPERT SRL, Str.Vulturilor 92, sect.3, Bucuresti
VAT number -RO12652474, Register number J40/982/2000
e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
SC Arco Expert SRL (Brandgsm.ro) collects the following personal data, for the following purposes:
1. Personal data required for billing / delivery of orders, provided voluntarily: name, surname, billing / delivery address, telephone.
This personal data will be shared with:
- shipping companies: Fan Courier, DPD or GLS;
- with other companies that are selling on the marketplace site BrandGSM – in this case we will share data only if the products were ordered from those specific companies and only the data that is required for order processing (accessing order, invoicing, delivery, tracking)
2. Some information that can be considered personal data ( name, surname, e-mail address, county) are shared with our partener “Opinii de Incredere by Trusted.ro” for a limited time, in order to send a message with the request for a review regarding our website. The customer review will be published on their website, feedback.trusted.ro. The personal data will be automatically deleted by the partner service system after the goal has been reached .
Feedback.trusted.ro can use third party systems to send messages.
3. Personal data necessary for the issuance of the loyalty card, data provided voluntarily by the client in an application form: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone. The data on this form is used for marketing purposes, for the purpose of granting a loyalty discount and for the delivery of newsletters with special promotions for the holders of the loyality card.
4. e-mail address that is necessary to create the account so the client can access and modify personal data in their account (name, surname, delivery/ billing address).
5. e-mail address, name and surname for marketing purposes: adresa de e-mail, nume si prenume, in scop de marketing, for e-mailing offers and newsletter to the visitors that opt in for the newsletter. We share this personal data with a third party site that is in compliance with GDPR, mailchimp.com. We also share this personal data with the marketing agency that manages the campaigns for brandgsm.ro
6. We also process the personal data received in the confirmation mail for the order, in the guarantee form, in the return form. This personal data can be: name, surname, address, e-mail address. We keep and process this e-mails as long as we need to communicate with the customer for solving issues related to processing orders, warrantee or return.
For all purposes stated above, the customer or visitor must explicitly agree to the processing of personal data, otherwise the purpose can not be achieved.
According to the law 677/2001 and to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Arco Expert customers have the right to access their personal data, right to rectification, right to erasure (also named right to be forgotten), right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling , and the right to appeal to justice.
To exercise this rights the customers or visitor shall make a written request with date and valid signature, sent to the company address: Bucharest, Romania, Nades 3A Street, Zip code 013533, or via e-mail: email@example.com
Also, if the personal data are incomplete or incorrect, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Security measures for the protection of personal data
- Confidentiality clause in the contract of employees that process personal data.
- Confidentiality clause in the contracts with third parties with whom we share personal data.
- Processing of personal data is done by automatic means, in compliance with legal requirements and strict security to ensure confidentiality and to respect the rights of the data subject.
- Security certificate purchased and installed on the server that contains the database were personal data is collected.
- The database that contains personal data can be accessed only by the Arco Expert SRL employees by typing the user and password for the identification.
- All the accounts of former employees will be erased.
- The passwords are encrypted and not visible on the screen.
- Any access of the data base is recorded in an access file
- Personal data is not stored more than necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was processed.